Spawns Of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Groups for heroics

3 posters

Go down

Groups for heroics Empty Groups for heroics

Post  gilbo Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:53 am

Hello guys we need to start getting groups together for heroic instances. This will give us not only practice for Kara but also we will get better gear fort he ones who need it.(like me:P).
please write down which heroic you prefer and when you can go ( time and what days your online).
gilbo
gilbo

Back to top Go down

Groups for heroics Empty Re: Groups for heroics

Post  Hellbringer Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:06 am

Heya Gilbo!!!
i can come to any heroic as i think those badges rewars r very good to help us roam through raids as pro's so ppl dont underestimate the badges Smile
Also if wee make good guild group we can do many heroics very fast.As once i got in rly good group and we cleared the whole Coilfang in 2 hours which means 3 instances!!!!!! So dont think that badges r that hard to get!!!!ANd ppl out there we have some rly good and skilled players there so if we organize a bit more we will get much better gear in no time.

Bottom line, Gilbo is right we get gear and clear some raids.
Hellbringer
Hellbringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:49 am

Ok it's holidays for everybody around the world.I think that i should be to organize groups of Heroic Instances.
The main reason as the guys above me told is that we all need gear and one of the ways to get it is from instances.
All go and see the badge rewards and how to make them useful to you.
So i would like to know if you guys are with me.
I'm waiting for replys...

Back to top Go down

Post  Nion Sat Dec 22, 2007 5:45 am

PVPpppppppppppppppp Razz im in for heroics, If we need badges the best place as i think is Botanica with Underbog, they are easy instances on heroic mode and it could be fun to get easy badges. I can come when i am online just ask me in there.
Nion
Nion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum