Spawns Of Sparta
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A usual guild problem?

3 posters

Go down

A usual guild problem? Empty A usual guild problem?

Post  Aruru Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:25 am

I know this is a usual problem in guilds. I have been in several, and even a few big ones. There are 30-40 ppl (approx. 120 totally) online in guild about half are 70.
I have asked for help maybe over 40 times in the guild chat to help me in an importartant qs. Ppl dont even respond. Finally I got help from three 70's to help me out. One helped in Scholo and 2 helped me in Strat to get my epic mount. But it took over a week and a half before some1 even responded!
(thanks Sheevah, Aegian and Weronox for ur help, love ya, finally got my epic mount).

When i hit 70 I will help those who need help in important qs and boosting. Because I know how pissed u get when ur in a big guild with over 50% on lvl 70 and no one care to even answer.

Remind you, this is NOT anything personal to any1. This is a problem in many guilds, I just wanted to post this topic to let you all know ---> we have a great and friendly guild, but it has some minor problems. It can be fixed.

Thx, cya

Aruru
Aruru
Aruru

Back to top Go down

A usual guild problem? Empty Re: A usual guild problem?

Post  Hellbringer Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:44 am

I agree with u.Sheevah and me share one PC so only one of us can help.As for help i have told u many times in Guild chat that i help ppl when i can,also other officers do it too.I know this cause we have helped some ppl a lot.But this is where the bad thing comes.....though we have helped ppl a lot in passed times most of those took the help and when they hit 70 they just left the guild......and this is something that happens a lot too...also some even get epic from raids with us and leave the next day.But the worst of all that happens is the abuse of help, and i mean the fact that many lowbies say they need help for qs that r soloable or too high lvl for them and they just want lvl 70 to go help em!!!This is very annoying cause we managed to reach 70 on our own so do the same dont ask for boosts all the time thats now a guild job.
At 70 we have a lot of things too do (much more important than boosting lowbies who r bored to lvl).
So when u really need help in important qs pls say what the q is for in Guild Chat (etc it is for my epic mount or for Netherwind reputation) on q like those if i can i always help.Also if u read this know that i have an alt in Guild named Elidrith so wisp her if u need help as many times when on alt i dont look at guild chat all time....cause bussy lvling and healing Razz.
Hellbringer
Hellbringer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nion Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:27 am

Yea thats cool if some1 will help u. But all who i helped, they have forgottend about me, one guy i helped to be attuned in BM, 13 fucking runs in one instance a all day............some greece pll know him, and u know what did he said to me after 2 days in a guild chat? "Nion fuck u" easy..... I helped many others pll in last 2 years and no1 NO1 REMEMBER THAT, so my point is, get ur epics on ur own. If u have a question, wisp in Guild chat if no1 answer, forget about it becouse no1 know it, or no1 want to help u. EASY do understand, need just to think a little bit. And u alwasy have a chouse. U need to remember people who helped u, it is very important.
Nion
Nion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:51 pm

I dont agree with you, Nion.
If we all start thinking like you, this guild will never be a good guild, and we will stay in mediocrity for ever.
I'm actually working on a proyect so that everyone will try to help each other and we will be able to run as a guild.
Its not hard to understand, but my goal is to make this guild a better place to be in, thats why I am not accepting things like ''I wont help anyone because no one helped me'' or ''no one remembers about me'' ... thats crap. I have helped lots of people in the guild, and got almost no help while leveling up. If guild members start thinking like I said, i guarantee we will be in TK asap.

Remember guildies.. HELP EACH OTHER anytime you can! Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Nion Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:08 am

Ok. We can see how it will go with thouse pll in raids after few wipes, will they leave the guild or not, and if they do, and u helped them like 10 times to be attuned or something, my opinion is it`s a wasting of time, when u do it on ur own u will love it coz u did it alone without help.

Ok for me it is not a problem to go to one instance with GUILD and be finished in 60min. It can be quest for Karazhan, it can be badges or it can be 3 man quests. But cmon. Think on ur own try to do something on ur own, amagad i dont have money to my mount can i take some money from Guild bank nion? And then what??? he will recive them and leave the guild. Coz he will be wispered in privat from Fac ut vivas or The pokemen. And he will shit in us coz we are raiding Karazhan and not a black temple or ssc like many guilds do. That person will just leave the guild. I can help only them who i know and im sure that they will not leave the guild. Use thotbot.com wowhead.com . If some1 aint answering in guild chat it is coz they dont know the answer on ur question.

It all my opinion, and i will not change it. Maybe im wrong, maybe im selffish, but i dont want to do the same fall over and over again. I lvled up alone, i did quests alone or with others pll from others guilds, i did quest for karazhan without guild help, i farmed 800 g to my mount ALONE without guild bank or something. Cmon guys grow up.

Nathiel if u will make what u said i think u will be the 1st pll in wow world. But its ok gl m8 and Gz with officer status. bounce
Nion
Nion

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:24 am

I did it all alone aswell, m8.
Why do you think guilds as pokemen and such stuff are so imba and we are not? Just coz they help each other.... in fact, when I was looking for help to get attuned for kara no one in the guild wanted to come with me, I logged in a friend's account, asked some guildm8s (FaĆ­th) to help my ''alt'' get attuned and 3 guys raised their hands...
Ok, I can understand you don't want to help people you do not know nor trust, and that's ok, because you're right, they might leave to a better guild and all your time will be wasted...
That's in fact the problem I want to fix. I can't say anymore until I talk to Gilbo first, but I just ask you all not to be selfish and think on the others... or we will be stuck 'till the end.

Thx for the gz Nion Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down