Best ways to earn valuable gold ASAP!!!

Go down

Best ways to earn valuable gold ASAP!!!

Post  Hellbringer on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:59 am

Ok ppl as we all value the power of gold in WoW i think we must make a topic to help us find and use the best way we have to earn it fast.
Each one of us has found some ways to get gold and i want all of us to share those ways so we help each other to get their Epic mounts(whoever still needs it Razz ) or do their respecc for raids/pvp often etc.
My best way to earn money and i suggest it to all is to do the Netherwind daily qs!!!!They give 100+g in about 1:30 min every day...when u get em all though,which is not that hard to do em.The q to get started the daily's in Shadowmoon r alll soloable and easy to do exept last one which needs 5 man party but is easy( u kil one elite and then can go to the daily ones)

In order to start that chain of q u must speak to guy in shadowmoon outside scryers place,also can see what to do at
http://www.wowhead.com/?quest=10804

Also i wanna ask something, has any1 done the ogri'la daily q?Are they worth it?Cause as they r group q they must give more gold and we can gather once and do them for imba money.
I hope u shar eur ways soon too Cool
Hellbringer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best ways to earn valuable gold ASAP!!!

Post  Guest on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:54 am

Very good idea there Hellbringer but it's kinda useless.To continue the Netherwing chain
quests and go as far as the daily for them you need to have Epic Flight Mount Skill...
that 5000 gold.If you have an idea how to earn those 5k gold then feel free to tell us.
I'm all ears.
Other ways is by farming a specific item that sells good.Try to figure it out(i haven't).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:13 am

for about a month now i do ogri'la daily qs and skyguard.the gold is not as much as netherwing but they are good.The problem is the pre q for them but the thing is this you need drops from the elites and not just to kill them so its easy if you consider that i finish them all by follow allies and take only the loots.
We can go a party of 5 and some support outside party and all completed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Renovatia on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:33 pm

The Ogrilla dailies arent all grped. and they about 11,99g each, which is the genral for dailies. my tip is the game of the auction house xD. buying cheap and selling expensively. start off with something small like some of the enchanting supplies. you dont have to pay for the items to be there and they are pritty cheap to buy. for exsample, buy some stacks of strange dust for about 1g a stack of 20. you can sell that same stack for 5g. i suggest getting about 100g capital before trying this, that way you can own that section of the market by being the only seller of that product. i currently dont use this method because you need to rely on constantly looking to see if som1 is selling cheaper than urself.

Renovatia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  littlebro21 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:02 pm

hey all its liittlebro.

i have found a good way of making gold, thats the up side the down side is unfortunatly 'grinding'.

primal water at the moment on AH sells for 33g for one!
the best place to grind them is the lake where you do the shattari skygaurd quests they drop from the Skettis surger the drop rate is 39.1%! i have been doing ths for a while and found it good so i thought ill share it Very Happy

happy hunting.

littlebro21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down